May 15, 2012

behind the times

Life has been pretty busy lately and I'm so behind in blogging (not to mention journaling!) Between moving apartments, spending an entire weekend away at a church retreat and a full week in Tegucigalpa visiting the host family, dealing with residency stuff and an MCC team meeting, I feel a little crazy. Oh yeah, and did I mention that I leave for a visit home in less than 2 days???!!!!

So, I will try to fill you in later. The church reatreat itself deserves its very own post...and I should write more about my immigration and residency fiascos. Oh, and of course MCC life. Hopefully when I'm on VACATION with my FAMILY I will have some time to catch up on the blog.

Here's a pic of the very best team anyone could ask for! Love you guys!!

MCC Honduras May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment