April 26, 2012

new digs

So I've moved to a new place!

Last Saturday I had packed up everything in my tiny apartment and was ready to move to another one at least 3 times the size of where I was living. This is exciting for many reasons, the best being that now I have a guestroom for all of my visitors to the bed & breakfast ;)

The other great thing is I'm only a block away from where I was living...so, not far to move everything and still conveniently close to the office and church.

Thought you might like to see some photos so, I will try to give you the full tour...

walking into the parking area, to the right, more apartments

to the left, my groundfloor apartment, and parking space, if i had a car ...

come on in!

my very own SEPARATE living room :) kitchen door to left, bedroom door straight ahead.

lets check out my huge kitchen!!
\
notice: stove!! and hanging baskets...courtesy of my personal handyman 
Lets take a look at what I've got cookin' :)

no cookie sheets yet, but this girl can improvise  haha
 
sink area 


more storage...to the left of the sink.

a look back to the living room as we walk to the bedroom...

to the left when you look in bedroom, looking into spare room

guest room, or currently, junk pit !


looking back into the bedroom from the second room doorway. door ahead is bathroom


and the bathroom. dont worry, there is a shower, you just cant see it.

So there you have it. It's nicer in person, so you should probably come and visit soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Wish I could come and see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Quite a nice visual tour (she says in her best realtor voice)! I bet it is nicer in person, but thank you for sharing via photos anyway! Miss you! Let's skype soon! Heidi R

    ReplyDelete