June 17, 2011

welcome to the world

So it's Friday, and I'm bored, and I realized I haven't blogged at all about the biggest event in my life this week! I'M A PROUD AUNTIE!

On Monday morning at 7:22 a.m. EST my older sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Anna Elizabeth Gerber!

I happened to be sleeping at 6:30 am Honduras time when my little sister called my cell phone to tell me the news. I was happy to be awakened by such good news, and yes, I was screaming and yelling a little bit. Thankfully, I was on vacation with some people older than me, so, most were already awake.







Although it is difficult to be here in Honduras when I would LOVE to be in Ohio with my family...it's only a few short weeks until I will be there. And for the most part, I'm feeling good about being here for another month or so. There are still plenty of things to be done, places to go, and people to enjoy before I leave Teguc.
 Here are some shots of the proud grandparents :)



headin' home to start life!

No comments:

Post a Comment