So lately I've been feeling like life is a bit crazy...but when reflecting on what exactly I've been up to the past few weeks, I can't really remember!
Ok, well, there have been some trips to visit Mennonites with other Mennonites, birthday parties, bowling, movies with friends, a quick trip to the pacific beaches of Honduras, trips to the department of transportation and licensing, chinese restaurant graduation parties, trips to the theatre, and most recently a trip to La Ceiba, a northern coast city of Honduras.
So, I mean, it's not like I haven't been doing stuff.
You might just be wondering when I work in the midst of all of this.
Don't worry.
That happens occasionally too.
But as I am counting down the days until my last day of work (13!) I am thinking of all that I have done in the last 10 months, and how different work was for me just back in September. Makes me feel like I've come a long way!
Anyway...not to bore you with too much prose about life. Mostly it's been really good. Soaking in fun times with good friends and feeling comfortable in my own skin and my surroundings here in Nueva Suyapa. It's going to be hard to say good bye, but I cannot tell a lie...I am looking forward to sweet reunions in the very near future!
Some photo essay-ing of life in the past few weeks.
Also...there are no photos of my time in La Ceiba! It's a sign I've been here way too long as I no longer like hauling around the camera :)
that pic of you and marvin is priceless :).
ReplyDelete