I am still waiting to get my copy in print (the mail is a bit slow in these parts...) and Oscar is eagerly awaiting to see my face in the magazine. I will have to translate the article for him, so of course I will make it sounds much more fantastic...and perhaps leave out the "challenges" part. Someone joked that I could have just listed him as my challenge ;)
Here is the online version if you want to check it out.
I'm excited that MCC Honduras got represented in the magazine, and that the work of ACDIM can be highlighted in this small way.

Women’s development worker
I love seeing women take initiative and leadership . . .
— Charissa Zehr
Assignment: I work in Santa Rosa de Copán, Honduras, with the Christian Association for the Integral Development of Women, a small organization that provides capacity-building workshops and small business development for women’s groups in four rural communities.
See the full thing here: http://acommonplace.mcc.org/acp/2012/10_12/on_assignment.html
No comments:
Post a Comment