can you tell I'm missing fall? I decided to give the blog a little refresh...and what better than fall leaves? I miss them so much! I was lucky to get a brief taste of fall last year (thanks to PG's wedding!)
Some of my favorite fall things include...
the leaves!apple cider
warm scarves and jackets on a chilly, sunny day
pumpkin anything and everything. mostly lattes.
sleeping under a feather tic on a cold night, but leaving the window open
ooh. im getting too fall-sick...!
But its good to remember there are good things about living in eternal summer!
Here are some of my favorite things right now...
lychees or rambutan!
refreshing thunderstorms
pineapple and mango almost all the time
kebabalicious!
watching soccer games in a crowded mall food court and feeling the energy and excitement of qualifying for the world cup!
grilled steak with all the fixins (like avacado)

No comments:
Post a Comment